remember when Doctor Who was really fun and you didn’t feel like ripping out your insides every episode
ALWAYS REBLOG NINE’S FAMILY
I want Jack Harkness on the show again ASAP BBC
One of those things you scroll past, thinking it’s normal and then your mind goes ‘WHAT THE FUCK’ and you have to scroll back up.
i recently realized how muCH THIS SONG DESCRIBES THE PONDS
Hey hey! that’s so cute! i’m crying. -.- like a baby. who just had his candy stolen and smashed into itty bitty pieces right before his eyes.
take a moment to realize you have never seen your face in person, just reflections and pictures
some scientists agree that if you saw a clone of yourself, you wouldn’t recognise it as you, because our idea of what we look like is so different from what we actually look like
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
WELL IF THIS ISN’T SUPER WHO, I AM AN ELEPHANT
“There’s someone on the other side of this wall…and they’re not in this house.”
Ok.. but.. wow. It’s not even just a crack… IT’S EXACTLY THE SAME SHAPED CRACK.
AND THEY WERE PERFECT PARENTS TOO!
They were fiercely proud of their children’s accomplishments.
They played together as a family.
They went to school plays, parent/teacher interviews, and helped with school work.
They co-parented, Gomez was just as active in raising their children as Morticia was.
When their children wanted something that they disapproved of, they were disappointed but relented because it would make them happy.
Plus, all TV married couples kind of hate each other and argue 90% of the time for the sake of comedy, but these two have always seemed to be forever and always in love, which is kind of sweet.
And if that’s only possible because they’re weirdos, what does that say about us?
Is it odd I actually really like this post?
Everyone is weird, everyone is crazy, these two are just a great example of how that isn’t necessarily a bad thing.
This is the moment the whole world fell in love with David.
Oh my god
i give up
Pieces of memory scattered everywhere.